Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Making my first pocket letter

I am in a pocket letter trade on Ustream. I have been working on various things the last few weeks to include in my letter.


For the front I did a series of ZIA ATC's.

Tangle:Ozzie (Linda Dawson)
Tangle: Bowties (Lori Howe)
Tangle: Eye-Wa (Zentangle (R))
Tangle: Hypnotic (Elena Hadzijaneva)
Tangle: On Target (Barbara Finwall
Tangle: Zonked (Barbara Finwall)

Tangle: Knightsbridge (Zentangle (R))

Tangle: Checkered Zag (Suzanne McNeill, CZT)

Tangle: Gord (Sue Zanker)

 For the back, I cut up a Sgrafitto face I had done into 9 ATC's. I am showing how the picture looked after it was cut. I plan to put these in the back pockets in a mixed up fashion so the recipient will have a puzzle to complete.

Front of pocket letter

Back of letter, the middle pocket has a puzzle piece that says, 'A puzzle 4 U'.

Bracelet closure with ribbon that wraps around the letter and button.




I have included ribbon, some of my art, a letter, coffee, stickers, buttons and charms and a quote in the pockets. I also included a 2 page spread from a magazine with Eiffel tower images ( my pocket letter recipient likes the tower), a Derwent Inktense Pencil and a trinket box. The closure is a bracelet I made.













No comments:

Post a Comment