Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Partners

I have received my partners for the bookmark swap that I am doing on The Art Colony and for the pocket letter swap on Ustream.
I have two Canadian partners and have no idea the correct way to address the envelope, but I will figure it out. If anyone knows the correct format some insight would be appreciated.
 I spent my whole day away from home and didn't really get any art done today. I have been playing with learning how to do transfers using tape. It has been quite a learning experience. When I look at the YouTube videos I realize how late I am to the game. I am thankful there were others who blazed the trails. Having been creative all my life I want to expand my horizons. I think I may have found my outlet in mix media, we shall see. I look at the work of others and there are those who have me dumb-struck and slack jawed. One thing I have found is how generous others are in sharing ideas, techniques, "failures" and successes. The encouragement found among creative people restores my faith in humanity. I feel like I not only have swap partners but journey partners. Thank you all for your genorosity, kindness and path blazing journeys.
Once I have my bookmarks, pocket letter and ATC's done for the swaps I will post them. I have already posted some of the beginning work and will try to post some more photos along the journey. Sorry no pics today.

No comments:

Post a Comment